Christian Guilleminault, viagra sale MD, is a Founding Father of Sleep Medicine. He was interviewed by Dr. Mike Milligan about the research that he has conducted which shows that Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a disorder that begins in childhood. Dr. Guilleminault shares important insights on how we can PREVENT this disorder from happening, and how to TREAT it at its earliest stages.
This video is extremely important for anyone who must treat patients with this problem, and who wishes to prevent this problem in patients who are are vulnerable to developing it.
Running Time: 45 min. 40 sec.
Dr Mike Milligan made an outline of his interview with Dr. Guilleminault to assist you in following the interview. It may be helpful to download and print these notes to read, or use split screen as you watch the interview.
- https://med.stanford.edu/profiles/christian-guilleminault – Bio on Stanford University web site
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Guilleminault – Bio on Wikipedia
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=guilleminault+C+%5BAuthor%5D – 687 Research papers on Pub Med authored or co-authored by Dr Christian Guilleminault
- http://www.aasmnet.org – American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- http://aadsm.org – American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- https://aomtinfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Camacho-et-al-Myofunctional-Therapy-Meta-analysis-to-Treat-OSA-Camacho-Sleep.pdf – Myofunctional Therapy decreases apnea-hypopnea index by approximately 50% in adults and 62% in children
- https://aomtinfo.org/sleep – Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- http://www.iaom.com – International Association of Orofacial Myology
- http://ButeykoClinic.com – Buteyko Breathing Re-education
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankyloglossia – Tongue Tie
- http://tonguetie.net – Tongue Tie